Looking for silent auction items or raffle prizes to use at your next fundraising event?
At Cobblestone Auto Spa, we proudly support local charities and non-profit organizations. Last year, Cobblestone Auto Spa donated over $100,000 in services to 501(c)(3) groups in the valley. If you would like your group to be considered for a donation, please submit the following form and allow up to 4 weeks for processing.
Fundraising & Charity Programs
c/o Cobblestone Auto Spa
3739 E Bell Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85032
Or Fax to 602-787-0400
Cobblestone Auto Spa’s Fundraising & Charity program is intended to assist non-profit organizations located in Arizona cities and towns where Cobblestone Auto Spa has a presence. Cobblestone offers a variety of resources to support local charitable efforts, with a primary focus on donations of car
To be considered for a donation, an organization must:
- Be a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Donations will not be provided to individuals or to fundraising efforts for the benefit of a single individual.
- Be located in an Arizona city or town where Cobblestone Auto Spa conducts business.
- Identify the event/activity for which a donation is sought, and the specific amount of the requested donation.
- Submit the completed request form attached to these guidelines at least four weeks in advance of the event/activity.
- All written requests are reviewed weekly by the operations management team.
- A written response will be sent approximately two weeks following receipt of the request.
- Donation requests are evaluated based on the organization’s ability to meet Cobblestone Auto
- Spa’s donation guidelines, with consideration of prior commitments made to organizations with a similar purpose.
- Only one contribution will be made to an approved organization in a calendar year.
- In most cases, approved donations will not exceed $200 in car wash services, provided in the form of ticket vouchers, wash passes or complimentary wash cards.
- In some cases, a Complete Detail gift certificate ($300 value) may be approved for donation.
- Schools, churches, and related youth and community groups may also apply for funding through Cobblestone’s 50-50 Fundraising Program. The 50-50 program provides an opportunity for these types of organizations to raise money through car wash ticket-book product sales.